Niagen Review and Full Recommendation:
The world of natural supplements is getting bigger and bigger, and it is becoming tough to distinguish between good quality products and inferior quality products. That is why I am here today to help you out with your selection.
One promising natural supplement that I have come across is Niagen, which promises incredible benefits to those who take it. Below we will look at Niagen in greater detail, to see whether it lives up to its promises.
What is Niagen?
Niagen is a natural supplement manufactured by Chromadex, which has been billed as the first and sole commercially available form of NR (nicotinamide riboside). This supplement is then licensed to third-party companies, and sold on the market. You should therefore not worry about seeing Niagen with different packaging online.
You might be asking yourself what sets Niagen apart from other supplements offered on the market. Well, Niagen contains NR, which is a metabolite that works to boost communication within your cells for better overall health. NR has been linked to numerous anti-aging benefits, and that is why Niagen is sometimes referred to as the fountain of youth. All in all, Niagen is meant to help improve your brain health, cardiovascular health, metabolism, energy, and muscle endurance.
But are these claims realistic? And is Niagen all that is claims to be? Well, I will answer these questions and more below.
What is (NR) Nicotinamide Riboside?
To understand Niagen and all it has to offer, you first have to understand what NR is. Well, NR is a metabolite of Vitamin B3, and a precursor to NAD+ (Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide). When you take in NR, it will transform into NAD+ in your body.
So why is this important? Well, NAD+ is crucial to your mitochondrial health (the powerhouse of your cells), and it works to increase energy production in your body. As we age, communication within our cells becomes tougher, and mitochondria gets depleted. This is what causes fatigue, loss of motivation , wrinkles, weakening of the muscles, and dementia in older people.
Therefore, boosting your NAD+ levels by taking NR, is a way to stop and reverse the effects of aging. It is for this reason that Niagen includes NR into its natural supplement.
Clinical studies: Below you will find some abstracts of few of the clinical studies made on NAD+:
- The postive effect of NAD+ in preventing the symptoms of age degeneration.
- The improvement of the mitochondrial function thus preventing Aging-associated diseases.
- That NAD+ can rise the sensitivity of cells for insulin thus preventing type 2 diabetes.
- Increased energy, metabolism and neuroprotection.
How do you use Niagen?
You should take 1 capsule of Niagen daily after you wake up. Take the capsule on an empty stomach for maximum effects. This supplement is natural, and the manufacturer claims that it does not contain toxins, allergens, and stimulants; this gives it a high level of purity.
What are the benefits of Niagen?
As I have just mentioned, NR is a precursor to NAD+, which works to improve mitochondrial health and communication within your cells. Each Niagen capsule is said to include 250mg of NR, which is also the sole ingredient in the capsule. There are several benefits that Niagen claims to provide with the supplement, and these include the following:
- Maintains healthy cholesterol levels
- Prevents free radicals from causing cellular damage. This stands in contrast to the average antioxidant, which only deals with cellular damage once it has occurred
- Promotes cellular metabolism and boosts energy production by increasing the amount of energy that your body burns naturally. This is done without you increasing your exercise or going on a diet
- Prevents brain degeneration that comes with age, such as dementia and Alzheimer’s. This is done by stopping the degeneration of the nerve cells that are important for transmitting data (axons and neurons). Niagen also claims to offer neuroprotection and enhanced cognitive function
- Boosts performance, endurance, cardiovascular health, and weight management
Are all Niagen Supplements the Same?
Now that you can be sure that it works, there is still one important thing you should know that we haven’t talked about. A lot of companies are making NAD+ supplements and putting them up for sale. You should always make sure your brand follows some qualifications:
- The name Nicotinamide Riboside is on the bottle
- Serving Dosage: at least 250 mg
- No Fillers, Binders, or Artificial Ingredients
Niagen Review Conclusion
Aging is inevitable, but many of the diseases and ailments of aging can be warded off or even reversed in some cases by taking Niagen. If you feel that your energy has declined dramatically and you no longer have the desire to do the things you used to do, it may be the result of damage to your mitochondria. Taking Niagen every day can help protect your mitochondria – and protect other cells in your body, too..
It is also important to note that Live Cell Research is offering a stunning 90-day money back guarantee, so if you’re anything but satisfied, you can return the bottle for a full refund of the purchase price, this lets you know that Niagen is the real deal.
The bottom line is that, while research into the effects of Niagen is still ongoing, there is plenty of evidence to suggest that taking it can boost your energy, and help you look and feel younger.